Members of the Balboa Bay Club enjoy several waterfront dining options.
Delectable Newport Beach Dining
Members of the Balboa Bay Club enjoy several waterfront dining options ranging from elegant dinners to casual cocktails. Well known for housing some of the best cuisine in Newport Beach, the Balboa Bay Club features a full-service Members-Only Grill open for lunch and dinner daily, in addition to access and special Member rates at the Resorts full-service fine dining restaurant and bar/lounge. Both are open daily and are as stylish as they are fun!
Members Grill at the Balboa Bay Club is an exclusive, Members-Only dining experience. This comfortable, waterfront location features panoramic views of the bay, Lido Island and Balboa peninsula. At the Grill, Members can dress casually and enjoy lunch and dinner daily. With an impressive wine list, delicious menu and adjacent full service bar complete with eight draft taps, this is the perfect location for any occasion.
The Restaurant is open 7 days a week:
- From 11:00 am – 3:00 pm for Lunch
- From 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm for Dinner
- Sunday a la Carte Brunch: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
The Lounge is open 7 days a week:
- 11:00 am – 10:00 pm, Sunday thru Thursday
- 11:00 am – 11:00 pm, Friday and Saturday
Members Grill Menus:
- Lunch Menu
- Dinner Menu
- Kids Menu
- Happy Hour Menu
- Bar Menu
- Sunday Brunch Menu
- Pasta Night Menu
- Afternoon High Tea Menu
- Christmas Day Dinner Menu
Bay View Room
Located at the Balboa Bay Resort, the Bay View Room is an elegant private dining room overlooking the Balboa Bay. Large picture windows and an outdoor terrace frame views of the sun-filled coastline. As the previous location of the members-only Bay Club Grill, the dining space is now utilized for more elegant member events and exclusive dinners.
Bay View Room Menus:
Located at the Balboa Bay Resort, the First Cabin Restaurant in Newport Beach is reminiscent of an elegant dining room on a cruise liner. Large picture windows and an outdoor terrace frame views of the sun-filled coastline. Led by Executive Chef Vincent Lesage and his culinary staff, this fine dining restaurant uses only the season’s freshest ingredients for the menu. Additionally, a special wellness menu is available for those with special dietary needs. This Newport Beach dining experience truly feels as though a Private Chef is serving you.
For restaurant reservations, please call 949.630.4145.
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast Monday thru Saturday: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Breakfast Sunday: 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Brunch Buffet Sunday: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Brunch Ala Carte Sunday: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Lunch Monday thru Saturday: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Dinner Sunday thru Thursday: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Dinner Friday and Saturday: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Happy Hour Monday thru Friday: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Named after Newport Beach’s most celebrated former resident, actor John Wayne, Duke’s Place creates an unparalleled feast for the senses. This waterfront restaurant, bar and casual lounge in Newport Beach offers specialty cocktails, delicious entrées, and breathtaking views of Newport Harbor. Strong drinks, live music, and a large dance floor lure guests from miles around. Located inside Balboa Bay Resort, this casual bar and lounge in Newport Beach is the ideal spot to unwind at the end of the day or gear up for a night out on the town.
For questions, please contact us at 949.630.4285.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Thursday: 2:00 pm to Midnight
- Friday: 2:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Saturday: 7:30 am to 1:00 am
- Sunday: 7:30 am to Midnight
- Happy Hour – Monday – Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
The Pool Bar (including food service) is open 7 days a week from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.